I think we can all agree that the pothole situation in Cheshire as a whole is pretty poor. Thankfully Cheshire West and Chester council seem to be getting their work force on the job recently and getting them filled in.

So what can we do as residents? Yes, we all complain about them, but if we want them sorting, we need to report them. It is CWaC’s responsibility for repairing the roads so make sure if you see a pothole, firstly take a picture and secondly go on the website and report it. When reporting a pothole please be as specific as you can about its location e.g. ‘pothole in middle of road opposite 221B Baker street’.

Click here to report a pothole.